06 January 2015

GENEAOLOGY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!

This year I have to look through years of research and make sure that it's better organized and protected.

This year I'm going to send away the old fashioned way for some marriage and death records that still are not available on FamilySearch or Ancestry.com.

This year I'm going to photograph old pictures and upload the images onto an electronic resource, though probably not a "Cloud."

This year I'm going to think more about which of the youngest members of the family will actually inherit originals and copies of my research when I die.

This year I will take all the links that I sent myself on my cell phone off the phone but store those links in my research file.

This year I will help at least one other person with their research when they ask me in person.

This year I will continue to post about genealogy research and resources, and related topics such as DNA discoveries to ANCESTRYWORSHIP.BLOGSPOT.COM

Happy New Year Everyone!